St Albans Heights Primary School uses Compass School Manager to simplify and improve communications between school and home.
A step-by-step parent guide to navigating Compass can be access by clicking here
You can also download the Compass School Manager app from the Apple App Store or from the Google Play Store.
Logging into Compass will allow you to:
- Monitor your child's attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child's teachers
- Update your family phone numbers and email addresses
- Book Student Led Conferences
- Download and view your child's Semester Reports
Please note – The School will advise as new modules become available.
Parents will be provided with a letter with further details and their username and password when their child is enrolled.